Church of Our Savior Episcopal Church, that pretty little stone church on Mission Farm Road (against the hills opposite the Killington Skyeship on Route 4), is celebrating the 200th anniversary of the 1817 farmhouse that has been serving as the church’s vicarage.
The former vicarage was once a tavern and community gathering place. It will be re-inaugurated as the Josiah Wood’s Tavern Stand at the celebration, which will take place on Sunday, July 23rd, from 3-6 pm. The Tavern will offer period food and beverages, and live entertainment.
The public is cordially invited to the party!